Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tiny Change: Taking Down A Mini Blind


This morning I was in some serious DIY, need to do something to this house mode. It's been awhile since my last project and I'm getting the itch to do something new! 

My plan is to completely redo my kitchen. It's pretty much the same as it was when we moved in. We haven't even painted it. I'm still in the planning stages but I can't wait and I'm so excited to give it a makeover! 

So until I have my plans sorted out I went ahead and did something really simple. 

I've been meaning to take down this blind ever since we moved in. 

Here is what it looks like. 




Here is what it has looked like for the last year. I love to see out the window as I'm doing the dishes and love letting the natural light in, so I just pulled it up so it was out of view. 




I finally got the gumption to go ahead and take it down. 

It did not come easily! I watched 2 YouTube videos and still didn't get it. 
Finally I just yanked really hard and it worked! 

Then all I had to do was take the brackets off and voila! 






I know it's a tiny change but I love it already! 


1 comment:

  1. Yep, sometimes it happens to me as well. Something so small, but significant.
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...