Friday, December 13, 2013

Bits and Pieces





Time keeps getting away from me! It seems the only way I can capture anything these days is by taking a quick snapshot here and there. Here's a few pictures I picked out to summarize life these days. 

We did our pumpkin carving after Halloween this year. The kids were not interested in the actual carving, they just wanted to play in the 'mush' as they called it. 





We finaaaallly found out what has been causing all of Aubrey's UTI problems. This was her at UVA Hospital getting ready for the procedure she had that lead to her diagnosis. I'm hoping to write a full post on that later. 




Karate is taking off! Aubrey joined her brother when soccer season was over. This is her getting her first belt.



Hubby, my cousin and myself went to see Hunger Games! It was AMAZING!!! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it over and over!




These are some cute kids! 




We had a visit with Santa after Karate practice one night. Brandon hopped up with no problem, Aubrey was a little hesitant but finally caved in. Emma was not getting anywhere near that man with the beard. So she told him from about 4 feet back that she wanted a doll.




We looooove our kitty boy. He is just the best little kitty ever. 




The kids sat down and wrote their official letters to Santa to let him know what they wanted for Christmas. I helped Brandon and Aubrey helped Emma. 




These two were so cute the other night. Cuddling up to watch TV together. I just felt so thankful at the moment I took this picture. 



I am just feeling so incredibly blessed and thankful. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...